In Acknowledgement of the Sponsors
A number of leading industrialists and commercial enterprises in Milnerton responded in a tangible manner to an invitation to participate in this publication and in appreciation of their support the following mini histories of their association with and development in Milnerton are published. Their sponsorship is gratefully acknowledged.
Way back in 1970 Vincenzo Basile saw the potential of Table View, at that stage an area with a low building profile. Today it is a much sought after area - with a typical holiday atmosphere constantly prevailing. This quiet, unassuming gentleman has contributed much to Table View with the development of at least 80 homes ranging from some of the most palatial and prestigious to the everyday average type. With personal supervision and more than 40 years' experience, he takes great pride in the construction of all his projects.
In 1979 Brenda Longo and Vincenzo joined forces to provide services of Estate Agency, Builders, Building Society Agency and receiving depot for Dry Cleaning, all housed at the premises, viz. 5d Marine Circle. The latest addition is Giovanni Basile, son of Vincenzo. The trio will live up to their motto "Our clients become our friends", for the benefit and well-being of Table View and its bordering areas which form a part of the outstanding Municipality of Milnerton.
Mr & Mrs Fritz Brink, owners of Blaauwberg Hotel, Table View, are well known in Ma1mesbury for their catering for parties, weddings, dances, dinners and buffet suppers.
The Table View Hotel, as it was then called, intrigued them when they realised how beautifully it was situated and what possibilities it had. They bought it in 1979, called it the Blaauwberg Hotel and like in Malmesbury, Mrs Brink has already become famous for her exquisite cooking and on Sundays they often have up to 250 guests for lunch and reservations ,have to be made weeks in advance. No one can resist Maureen's seafood dishes, her waterb10mmetjie-bredies, afval, roast pork, beef and delicious salads.
The Brinks have indeed been an acquisition to Table View and we wish them luck.
Bellinzona Restaurant was first opened by two brothers from Bellinzona which is the Italian sector of Switzerland. Bellinzona was run as a small cafe until Mr P. Maroux took over and successfully ran the restaurant for a period of 6-7 years. Since then Mr Silbernagl and Mr Ferris have run the restaurant for 5 years - for the last two with the help of Swiss chef, Mr Nanny. The name Bellinzona, literally translated, means Nice Area - a very appropriate name when looking at the fantastic view across the Bay and Table Mountain.
Milnerton/Table View is an ever-growing Municipality and has certainly developed since we have been here at Bellinzona Restaurant, and with the new roads and excellent facilities we feel that it will continue to grow and prosper in the future.
BP SOUTHERN AFRICA (PTY) LTD
The Cape Town Terminal in Milnerton is the largest BP depot in Africa and possibly in the Southern Hemisphere.
Building started in April 1977 and was fully completed when its large tank farm was installed in July 1978. The enormous Terminal covers about 16 hectares and almost 200 people are employed there.
It is the most modern BP Terminal in South Africa and is the first to use on-line computers for invoicing and stock control. BP products, as diverse as jet fuel, illuminating paraffin and petrol, are distributed from here. The Terminal also has the largest automatic LP gas-filling plant in South Africa.
CAL TEX OIL SOUTH AFRICA
The Texas Company of South Africa was founded on May 16 1911, with a capital of £10 000. It operated under that name until 1941 when it became part of the Caltex marketing group. Initial sales were mostly kerosene (paraffin) but the advent of the motor car soon brought about rapid developments and some revolutionary changes in the selling of petrol.
To meet Western Cape requirements for petroleum products, a grassroots refinery with both oil storage and crude import facilities through Cape Town harbour, was constructed by Caltex Oil South Africa (Pty) Limited at Killarney and commissioned in 1966. Subsequent increasing demand for products necessitated significant additional facilities in 1970, and in 1978 a further major investment by Caltex saw the capacity of the refinery doubled. Major refined products today include three types of petrol, kerosene, jet fuel, both automotive and marine diesels, furnace and bunker fuels, liquid petroleum gas, and various types and grades of roofing and road asphalts.
The refinery also produces sulphur as a by-product and supplies a local fertilizer factory with feedstock. Important aspects of operations include environmental control, close liaison with local and national authorities and extensive forward planning to meet local supply and quality requirements in refined products.
CANDAC CONSTRUCTION (PTY) LIMITED
Candac Construction was first incorporated in South Africa in 1938 under the name of the Danish firm of Christiani & Nielsen. On 1st January 1971, a 750/0 holding in the company was acquired by Murray & Stewart who then, with effect from 1st July 1977, acquired the remaining 25% shareholding and the company's name was subsequently changed to its present one.
The company is primarily engaged in the design and construction of civil engineering works in the marine environment such as offshore terminals, breakwaters, quays, docks, jetties, slipways and pipelines. Other important activities are the construction of bridges and silos. The company also has specialist divisions carrying out piling, pipejacking and concrete sleeper production.
Although the company's design and head offices are situated in Cape Town, it has branch offices at Epping, Johannesburg and Durban.
Its operating spheres in Southern Africa include Transkei and it also carries out extensive projects overseas, especially in Australia.
Within the Milnerton Municipality, Candac was responsible for reconstructing some 3,6 km of road between the new West Coast Road and Koeberg Road, including the construction of a 98 m bridge over the Diep River. In 1980 it also constructed an unusually designed circular cement silo 24 m in diameter and 50 m high plus ancillary buildings for Messrs Cement Services (Pty) Limited.
CAPE PORTLAND CEMENT COMPANY LTD
To establish cement storage and packing facilities for Cape Portland Cement Company Limited in the Peninsula area a R 7 million distribution plant is nearing completion in Milnerton.
The plant will include a novel type of concrete silo design, 50 m high by 24 m diameter, capable of storing two different types of cement to a total capacity of 17 500 tons.
The cement will be supplied by the cement factories at De Hoek and Riebeek West.
Below the storage area, two packing machines will deliver up to 4 000 bags per hour to road vehicles. Next to the packers, two bulk loading installations will fill road tankers at a maximum rate of 250 tons per hour.
All operations will be electronically controlled, the various process and administrative functions being co-ordinated by two linked computers. Special equipment is provided to control dust and noise emission once the plant goes on stream in October this year.
CAPE QUARRIES ASSOCIATED (PTY) LTD
CITY TRAM WAYS (PTY) LTD
Steadily increasing ratepayer funding for public transport, a growing headache in most western municipalities, does not apply in Milnerton. The bus system serving the whole of the Cape Town metropolitan area, of which Milnerton forms part, is provided by private enterprise under 'unified control, with obvious advantages in respect of service co-ordination and reliability, specialist management and engineering expertise, bulk purchasing facilities for costly components, streamlined computerised administration and the ensuring of high standards of maintenance and public safety.
City Tramways Limited traces its origins to South Africa's first tramway company which was established 120 years ago.
Six years after motor competition forced the closure of the old Milnerton railway in 1930, City Tramways acquired the small company running buses in the area. Since then its familiar green and cream vehicles linking Milnerton with its vast network of routes have provided a consistent, safe and reliable service.
S. DE JONG MARINE & GENERAL ENGINEERING WORKS (PTY) LTD.
This company was founded in 1967, as a general and marine maintenance operation. During the past 13 years it has grown into one of the larger engineering works, with sub-divisions like De Jong Marine & Boating, Reineveld Laundry Equipment and Tohatsu South Africa.
The rapid expansion brought them to Montague Gardens Milnerton during 1975, where they built their own factory, now producing large mechanical equipment. Their motto is "If it is steel, we make it".
Among their customers are Municipalities, the Fish Industry, Fertiliser-Petro Chemical Industry etc.
They are suppliers of the smallest to the world's largest diesel engines, pumps, axles, outboard engines, winterising plants for the vegetable oil industry, laundry equipment etc. They have also recently added shipbuilding to their operation.
DOUGLAS GREEN OF PAARL
Douglas Green of Paarl's start in life was a humble one. . . in a cellar at 360 Main Street, Paarl, long the ancestral home of the KWV. Here, shortly after the turn of the century, a wine farmer called Piet le Roux sold wine to customers in their own containers - buckets, tin, cans or bottles. In 1930 the winery was bought by the Forrer Brothers of Paarl, who started a bottling line and opened a retail outlet, which is still known today as Stukvat Bottle Store. In 1940, Douglas Green bought out the Forrer Brothers and changed the name to Douglas Green of Paarl.
In March 1975 it was bought by Rennies (who also took over J. D. Bosman & Company in Johannesburg and Avrons Proprietary Limited in Cape Town), to form a new producing merchant and national liquor distributor, Douglas Green of Paarl Proprietary Limited.
Every season they select only the finest wine available and it is skilfully blended to their vintner's recipe. In the "stable" there are nine white wines and nine red wines. Some of them are household names like Douglas Green Premier Grand Cru, St Augustine, St Raphael, Paarl Valais Rouge and St Anna Schloss.
During July 1980 Douglas Green will move to their new R1 million Montague Gardens plant/depot sited on three acres. The depot includes a bottling plant, warehousing, sales, distribution and administration and certainly is a fine monument to the development of a flourishing company headed by an aggressive and enterprising management team.
EDWARD L. BATEMAN LTD
Edward L. Bateman Limited is a South African owned company established in 1919, with branches and subsidiary companies throughout the Republic, S.W.A., Zimbabwe, Zambia, Israel and the U.S.A.
The Cape Town branch was established 30 years ago and moved to Montague Gardens in Milnerton during 1976.
The company supplies capital equipment, contracting and engineering services and spares to municipalities, mines, quarries, chemical and general industries.
Due to increased business activities, it was recently found necessary to enlarge the Mi1nerton premises and to establish an office in Springbok to service the millions of rands worth of company's equipment recently installed in the mines in the Namaqualand area.
Edward L. Bateman Limited has, for the past number of years, featured in the Royal List of Companies as well as being listed in the top 20 of the Business Times "Top 100" survey.
FANIE KOTZE PROPERTY ENTERPRISES (PTY) LTD
This company is the oldest established estate agents in Milnerton, having opened its doors to the public in June 1967.
From its tiny premises in Reidhof Centre, we have grown to the biggest building society agents in the entire Western Cape, with modern premises in Centrepoint. We also operate the only travel agency in Milnerton.
The firm played a leading role in the development of the central business district of Milnerton, having participated in one way or another in the development of Arnhem, Atlantica, Palo Alto, Centrepoint, Milnerton Centre, Rietvlei Centre, as well as Highveldt and La Paloma in Table View.
In the last 4 years the company has spread its wings into property development and its associate company, FGK Developments, is currently building two luxury townships at the rate of a house every 3 days.
We are proud to have been associated with Milnerton during the 25 years that it has been a Municipality.
FEDMIS (PTY) LIMITED
The first nitrogenous fertilizer factory in South Africa was built by Fisons at Milnerton in 1967 and taken over by Fedmis in 1970. The project was made possible by the construction of the Caltex refinery that produces gas, which is the basic raw material of a nitrogen plant, during the conversion of crude oil to petrol. Nitrogenous fertilizer production is a continuous process, three shifts of eight hours per day, and provides employment for 170 Europeans and 160 Non-Europeans.
FLAMINGOVLEI ESTATE AGENTS
Mr H. J. Koen is the owner of Zonnekus Holiday Resort at Philadelphia. He has been building in the Table View area for approximately 20 years. He, more than anybody else, knows how land and property values have escalated over the years, but despite the escalation the area has remained very popular and even at today's prices it is one of the few areas where one still gets value for money. Mr Koen can still remember when plots were selling for £50, 22 years ago, whereas today prices vary from R5000 to R25 000,
depending on the area.
Mr Koen has built many magnificent homes in this area and he is also responsible for building the Wonderland Creche and several blocks of flats and maisonettes.
HAGGlE RAND LTD
Haggie Rand Limited commenced operations in Metro Industria, Milnerton, in July 1975 after outgrowing their premises in the adjacent Paarden Eiland.
The parent company, located in Jupiter and Germiston, Transvaal, commenced steel wire rope manufacture in 192 I under the name of "Haggie Son and Love". The group, now one of the largest wire rope manufacturers in the world, also manufacture prestress steel for bridge construction, mattress wire, spring steel wire, stay and fencing wire, and is involved in the sale and service of ships' fittings, industrial rubber products, diatomaceous earth as a filtering agent, and all types of chain and chain blocks.
The area serviced out of Milnerton is the entire western and north-western Cape as well as the rapidly developing mining area in Namaqualand.
For 12 years Milnerton has been the home of Hoechst South Africa's Trevira plant, the largest and most sophisticated manufacturer of polyester staple fibre on the African continent. It is also the home of Hoechst's Cape regional sales office which, apart from fibres, also deals with the company's other products such as plastics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, agricultural and veterinary products, dyestuffs and pigments as well as textile auxiliaries.
Trevira is the registered trademark of one of the most technologically advanced man-made fibres. The plant commenced production in March 1968 with an initial capacity of 4 600 tOns per year of staple fibre and is aiming for a capacity of 18 000 tons per year by the end of 1980.
Today, the Trevira plant in Milnerton produces a variety of fibre types and specialities for the South African cotton, woollen and worsted industry. Due to its versatile properties Trevira is used in manufacturing fashionable dresses, suits, blousing and shirting materials, as well as luxurious carpets, curtains and other domestic textiles such as bed linen and tablecloths. Trevira has become famous for its advantages over other products in duvet fillings, sleeping bags and anoraks. A major area of activity is concerned with industrial fields of application.
The highly technical and specialised production process calls for well-trained, responsible and skilled personnel. The South African team of this Milnerton factory has been built up over the years, to meet the stringent quality standards set up by Hoechst AG, Germany. Plant performance is monitored on a monthly basis by its German principals to ensure that the local Trevira fibre is produced to the highest international standards.
IMPROV AIR (CAPE) (PTY) LTD
The Cape Town branch of Improvair (Cape) (Pty) Ltd was established in March 1978, from the merger of Associated Air, Cape Air, Viking Automatic Sprinklers and Minerva Fire Defence, all Murray & Roberts companies whose various histories in Milnerton go back to 1970. Now situated in Metro Industrial Township with a labour force in excess of 240, Improvair are a major employer in the area. The Golden Acre and Good Hope Centre complexes are amongst their more notable installations and they are also responsible for the air conditioning and ventilation systems to the industrial areas (including the reactor) of the Koeberg nuclear project. Improvair are looking forward to a greater involvement in the development of Milnerton's industrial areas.
IRVIN & JOHNSON LIMITED
When one talks of frozen foods in South Africa, one automatically thinks of Irvin and Johnson. The company's beginnings date back to the turn of the century when the founders began quite independently to trawl the abundant ocean harvests around our coasts.
Charles Johnson and George Irvin formed the company in 1910 and today it is a financial holding, trawling, food-processing enterprise incorporated in South Africa and listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
In 1975 the Cape regional office was established in Milnerton to control sales and distribution activities for the Cape Province. The main attraction was the modern environment and pleasant surroundings of this garden municipality combined with the availability of a high calibre workforce.
The present Shell Service Station, Killarney Motors, replaced what is believed to have been the first petrol station in the Milnerton area on the old road to Malmesbury.
It is unfortunately not possible to say exactly when the original garage started operating, but it became a Shell outlet in 1951, and remained virtually unchanged until it was replaced in 1974 by the Killarney Motors we know today; an operation with a vastly wider range of facilities in line with modern requirements, and offering service to residents of Milnerton, Table View and, of course, passing traffic. Regrettably the new Killarney Motors could not be on the exact original site, as its development had to fit in with the Municipality's Koeberg Road widening programme, but at least the name of the business has been retained by the present operator, Brian von Hage.
An interesting point uncovered by research revealed that at one stage the old Killarney Motors possessed what is believed to have been the first-ever woman pump attendant in South Africa - and this way back in the early 1950's.
OK BAZAARS (1929) LTD
ONS HUISIE RESTAURANT
Ons Huisie Restaurant is to be found on the ever pounding Atlantic shore in Bloubergstrand and its whitewashed stone, wooden and thatch roof structure creates a rustic feeling. Copper kitchenware, lamps and cast-iron implements contribute towards a vivid and warm atmosphere of the past century.
This seaside cottage was built by the StadlerBoonzaier family in the 1860's and was one of the first homes constructed in this area. At the time the Stadler brothers, originating from Germany, were well known in Cape Town for their fresh fish supplies to the public. Usually fish was traded against a certain amount of cash and the remainder in brandy. In spite of that the Stadlers all died at a very old age.
About a hundred years later Ons Huisie, then in a derelict state, was saved from final destruction by a far-sighted Capetonian. In due course it was restored and transformed into a restaurant, opened as such and became a public amenity. A few years later it became a national monument. Swiss-born caterer, W. Blochlinger, tendered successfully for this undertaking in 1970 and the official opening took place during April 1971. It took a further six months to streamline the operation and soon after the restaurant was granted a wine and malt licence. Since then local and overseas visitors have been steadily attracted to the quality of food, hospitality and service provided by Ons Huisie.
PICK 'N PAY STORES
Immediately after closing our small Brooklyn store, which opened during 1968, we moved into the Milnerton area during 1974 and opened our 38th store in the Centrepoint shopping complex. We have received tremendous support, not only from the Milnerton community, but from the Council and Municipality as well. Milnerton was one of the first suburbs who agreed to late-night shopping on Friday nights.
Because of the French who are involved with the construction of the nuclear plant, Pick 'n Pay have imported a small range of the most popular food items from France especially for our Milnerton store.
At present no plans for expansion are envisaged for the Milnerton area.
RENNIES SHIPPING (CAPE TOWN)
Among the many activities related to the major activity of shipping, is the allied service of warehousing and distribution, which initially operated in Paarden Eiland. The development of the Rennies operation, coupled with the advent of containerisation of cargo, obliged them to review the existing arrangements, particularly so in respect of the handling of containers in the narrow streets in the area in which they were located.
Early in 1974 it was decided to obtain premises at Montague Gardens, within a requisite radius of Table Bay harbour. Construction commenced on an extremely modern and functional warehouse, complete with the installation of dock-levellers for the effective handling of cargo containers. On 16 June 1976 these premises were formally opened.
ROBERT LESLIE AND PARTNERS
We are gratified to be able to claim that we have been associated with the Council in the capacity of Consulting Engineers since the year 1956, or virtually from the inception of the Municipality. Our initial appointment was to advise on, and subsequently to construct, the sewerage reticulation and the sewage treatment works at Potsdam Outspan, whilst subsequent appointments have included such major roads as Otto du Plessis Drive, Loxton Road and Koeberg Road.
These works - together with the provision of the Municipality's water supply system and several township developments in "old" Milnerton, Bothasig and Table View - have seen the Municipality progress from the small village which only reached from Rugby Road in the south to Erica Street in the north, to the bustling Municipality of today, and we are proud to have been associated with this advancement.
S. Raciti Builders is strictly a family concern started by Salvatore Raciti, an Italian immigrant, in 1963. He was later joined by his two sons and the firm then expanded from small renovations to major renovations and the building of houses. Table View was chosen as our main area because we realised its potential with its proximity of beaches (and later the vlei) especially as South Mricans enjoy outdoor life.
We have so far constructed 150 homes and have built up a reputation for quality and efficiency.
SA CONTAINER DEPOTS (PTY) LTD
SA Container Depots (Pty) Ltd is now in its third year of operation. Situated at Montague Gardens, Milnerton, SACD is the Customs licensed depot which handles all LCL cargoes. A wide variety of services connected with containerisation are performed at the depot. These include FCL unpacking and packing, full and empty container repair and container and bulk bag cleaning. Unrestricted access to and from the harbour and industrial areas is of prime importance for the movement of cargoes which pass through the SACD facility.
Despite being in operation in the field of clearing and forwarding since 1872 (as J. T. Hutton & Company) in Cape Town, only on merger with the nationwide Safcor Group was a decision made to centralise our entire operation - sea, air, road and rail services - at Montague Gardens. This move was made in the face of much criticism, as the locality was considered by many to be too far from the centre of the city and the harbour.
With very easy access to all the freeways as well as the northern industrial and the west coast areas, Montague Gardens is proving an ideal situation for our centralised container facility and we believe that our investment here will be rewarded in the future.
We look forward to a long and happy association with the Milnerton Town Council and to playing our part in the growth of Montague Gardens as an industrial force.
SAPPIKRAFT (PTY) LTD
Sappi Kraft (Pty) Ltd, an operating subsidiary of Sappi Limited, South Africa's largest pulp and paper manufacturer, is currently engaged in the construction of a paper mill in Montague Gardens for the processing of waste paper. It is anticipated that this mill will start production early in 1981 and it will supply packaging materials for the corrugating industries of the Western Cape.
The mill will have a capacity of 28 000 tons per annum and will provide employment for approximately 140 people. The capital cost will be in the region of R15 million.
C. G. SMITH SUGAR LIMITED
Building commenced in January 1978 with the first sugar shipments arriving in July the same year. All Huletts and Protea brand sugars and Illovo syrups are marketed through this new warehouse where our current throughput approximates 80 000 tons per annum. Storage capacity is close to 20000 tons.
This company also controls the Natal Cane ByProducts Limited depot in Bolt Avenue where industrial alcohol and methylated spirit is stored in many underground tanks and drums.
THE CAPE TURF CLUB
For 72 years the Cape Turf Club has been closely linked with the growth of Milnerton - a town which it has endowed with a great tradition of horse racing, horses and horsemen.
The building of a racecourse at Milnerton, then a waste of bush, was the idea of the Langerman brothers. Negotiations began in 1904, but it was not till May 29, 1908, that the first meeting was held, packed trains bringing more than 2000 people to the course.
Since then the Cape Turf Club (it changed from the Milnerton Turf Club in 1968 when incorporating the Durbanville Turf Club) has provided a first-class course and every innovation that can improve racing.
The greatest achievement perhaps was the establishment of the Cape Guineas in 1957. Now sponsored as the R 75000 Richelieu Guineas, the race has come to be regarded as South Africa's premier classic.
The club has had only six chairmen, Major G. B. van Zyl, followed by Mr Justice R. B. Howes in 1918, Ralph Price 1936, Sidney Benjamin 1947, Jack Stubbs 1954, and Alderman Abe Bloomberg 1959 under whose chairmanship the club has made its greatest changes.
At the end of the year the first phase of the club's R4-m rebuilding programme will be completed and a computerised sell-pay tote system is then to be installed - providing race-goers at Milnerton with the most modern facilities in the country.
THE MILNERTON ESTATES LIMITED
The Milnerton Estates Limited founded Milnerton and has been closely associated with the town ever since. It is still active in the area and is the owner of the Montague Gardens Industrial Township, a conveniently placed and well designed industrial area with full facilities, including sites served by rail. The company intends to remain, as it has been in the past, in the forefront of Milnerton development.
THE STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA LTD
The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited has been active in Milnerton since 6 December 1960 when the Agency to Maitland branch was officially opened. In those days attendance was only given on Tuesdays and Thursdays. As the town grew so did the demand for extra banking facilities which resulted in daily attendance being provided from 11 December 1964.
On 17 March 1980 Milnerton Agency was upgraded to a branch providing full banking facilities of every description. "Come in - We'd like to be your Bank".
UNICORN LINES (PTY) LTD
The Cape Town container depot is the first custom built container depot in South Africa. It occu pies an area of 24 829 square meters and started trading in mid 1974. The depot offers the following facilities:
Handling and storage of both 20' and 40' containers. Floodlighting has been installed to cater for a 24-hour service.
A repair workshop for containers. It is the only repair establishment in Cape Town recognised by Lloyds of London.
A refurbishing complex consisting of a shot blasting tunnel and the various refurbishing facilities which go with it. It has a vibrating floor shot recovery system to streamline the process and can handle 150 container refurbishings per month.
Chemical and water washing facilities for reefer and fruit containers, and repair facilities for reefer containers.
3M SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD
3M South Africa (Pty) Ltd erected its first plant in Johannesburg in 1959 to manufacture locally the famous "Scotch" Brand cellulose and masking tapes. This initial plant was moved to Elandsf6ntein where it has grown to produce a wide variety of adhesive tapes under the same "Scotch" Brand label as well as 3M coated abrasives, adhesives, coatings and sealers, "Scotchbrite" floor polishing and stripping pads, "Light Water" aqueous film forming foam, surgical and health care products, electrical splicing kits and resins.
True to 3M's diversification policy, additional plants have been established, notably, a printing plate and chemical plant in Pinetown and a magnetic recording tape plant in Atlantis. Overhead projectors, copying machines, microfilm, "Scotchgard" Brand textile and paper chemicals, "Scotchlite" reflective sheeting, "Scotch" Brand video tapes and a host of other products are also supplied to cater for the demands of the local market.
3M's renowned film processing laboratories operate throughout the country and offer top quality combined with incredibly fast service. There are some 1 500 people employed by the company which has branches in all the main centres.
In 1975 the local office moved to Milner Street, Metro Industrial Township in Milnerton, from where it conveniently services the Peninsula and Western Cape.